VIBE Audio’s BlackDeath series is very well respected amongst serious dB drag and SPL competitors, and now we have added a monstrous heavyweight amplifier to the range, the ‘Reaper’.
The BlackDeath Bass 2 is the biggest VIBE amplifier ever, both in size at 1 metre long and in power output. At 18v DC the Reaper is capable of with 14,500w RMS @ 1Ω making it the ideal choice for those who want to become serious competition contenders.
TECHNOLOGY | POWER | PUSH IT! | MODELS
The Reaper has been engineered from the ground up for the most extreme power output possible. The monoblock Class D amplifier is packed with the latest in cutting edge technology.
The Reaper has twin zero gauge power terminals and a wide input voltage range, allowing it the versatility to be used across many different competition classes, from street class with a single 12v battery to extreme classes with 18v batteries.
Push your subwoofers to the absolute limit. The Reaper features a strapping circuit which allows 2 Reaper amplifiers to be combined to deliver the full power of both amplifiers into a single channel, meaning at 18v DC, 2 Reapers can output 29,000w RMS @ 2Ω (10% THD) to a single channel.
BLACKDEATH B2 “REAPER” – 29,000w
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 75mm x 1000mm x 300mm
- RMS@4Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 2650 watts
- RMS@2Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 5200 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 14.4v 1% THD: 1 x 9000 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 14.4v 10% THD: 1 x 11,250 watts
- RMS@4Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 3200 watts
- RMS@2Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 6000 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 18v 1% THD: 1 x 11,600 watts
- RMS@1Ω Mono 18v 10% THD: 1 x 14,500 watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-350KHz