A sealed designed helps keep the midrange cones better controlled and suited towards vocal clarity, again using the same powerful full range drivers as used in the monolith three and cast resin enclosure finished perfect gloss piano black.
It can be mounted in 5 different ways.
1. Table mount horizontal (rests included) .
2. Wall mount horizontal either high up on the wall or at home under the LCD/Plasma, with monolith bracket (included).
3. Vertical wall mount with 30 degree tilt up, down ,left right.
4. Flat wall mount, with up down tilt.
5. Shelf speaker mount with rubber cups.
The Monolith two is a very versatile unit, it has 3 principle applications, Front speaker, surround speaker and centre speaker. Its use and competence in these areas is equal. They can be used to build an entire 5.1 or 7.1 system and integrate perfectly visually and sonically with the omicron.
- » Woofer 2 x 4” (100mm) Kevlar cone
- » Tweeter 1 x 1” (25mm) silk
- » Frequency response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- » Sensitivity: 88dB
- » Crossover frequency: 3.0KHz
- » Recommended amplifier power: 40 – 80W
- » Weight: 6.3kg
- » Impedance: 6O